Theale, UK – 29 September, 2022: This tracklist definitely won’t make you Blue: Let’s Sing 2023 offers an unmatched mix of current hits and all-time classics across different genres to players. The latest iteration of the acclaimed karaoke game will make it Complicated for players to choose: Do they want to travel the Old Town Road to Acapulco first or Get The Party Started and feel Happier Than Ever? Either way, Your Song will always be the right choice.
Let’s Sing 2023 will be released on 15 November 2022 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, the Xbox One family of devices - including Xbox One X - and will also be playable on Xbox Series X/S.
Check out the full track list of Let’s Sing 2023:
|Eiffel 65||Blue (Da Ba Dee)|
|Ed Sheeran||Bad Habits|
|Rita Ora||Your Song|
|Riton x Nightcrawlers ft. Mufasa & Hypeman||Friday|
|Billie Eilish||Happier Than Ever|
|Charlie Puth||How Long|
|Ben E. King||Stand By Me|
|Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus||Old Town Road|
|The Kid LAROI||WITHOUT YOU|
|P!nk||Get The Party Started|
|Gotye ft. Kimbra||Somebody That I Used To Know|
|Queen||I want to break free|
|David Guetta ft Justin Bieber||2U|
|Tate McRae||you broke me first|
|Powfu ft. Beabadoobee||Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head)|
|Glass Animals||Heat Waves|
|O-Zone||Dragostea Din Tei|
|Carl Douglas||Kung Fu Fighting|
|Meduza ft. Goodboys||Piece Of Your Heart|
|Coldplay X BTS||My Universe|
|Ofenbach ft. Lagique||Wasted Love|
|ATB x Topic x A7S||Your Love (9 PM)|
|Encanto||We Don't Talk About Bruno|
|Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper||Shallow|
|Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato||Solo|
|Kungs||Never Going Home|
• Legend: Beat challenges and battle your opponents to become the ultimate singer.
• Classic: Take the stage alone or with friends. Hit the right notes and crack the high score!
• Mix Tape 2.0: No playlist is the same. Each Medley is a dynamically generated mix.
• Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher your Compatibility Score. Sing with friends and family or even team up with your idol to max out the score.
• World Contest: It’s you against the world! Climb to the top of the online leaderboard and the game will show your performances as if you were singing together.
• Jukebox: Lean back and enjoy a list of songs as inspiration for your next jam session.
• Let’s Party: Eight players, two teams and randomly chosen game modes: this option will take your Let’s Sing party to the next level.
• Playlist Creator: This system now allows you to pick which mode to play as well as songs you want to sing. The player can now create their own playlist and play it in classic and feat mode.
• Only karaoke game on Gen 9 consoles
• Strong playlist with 20 international hits in the base game and original music videos and additional songs as free downloadable content
• No mic at hand? No problem! The official Let's Sing app turns your smartphone into a microphone!
• Sing solo or with up to four players
• Co-op modes for up to eight players
• PS4: choose between maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 1 Headset (or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics)
• PS5: choose between maximum of 4 Smartphones or 3 USB Microphones + 1 Headset (Sing Star Mics not supported)
• XB1: choose between maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 1 Headset
• XBSX: choose between maximum of 4 Smartphones or 3 USB microphones 1 Headsets
• Switch: choose between maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Assets can be found here.
For more on PLAION UK, visit PLAION.com and follow PLAION UK on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch. For assets, visit the press server.
With a diverse portfolio, managing the titles of multiple international studios, Ravenscourt games span everything from adventure and management sims through to city builders and indie gems. The label even boasts a good old sing-along karaoke franchise.
Our players delight in engrossing narrative driven adventures, relish the challenge of building new worlds and love solving puzzles. We have more delights in store for them...
The publishing label Ravenscourt stands for worthy interactive entertainment for a broad range of players. It is a proud part of PLAION.
PLAION runs a multi-label strategy, with fully owned publishing units, such as Deep Silver, Prime Matter, Milestone, Vertigo Games and Ravenscourt, publishing games for consoles, PC and VR platforms across all physical and digital channels.
Additionally - as a global publishing partner - PLAION has formed long-term multinational publishing collaborations with numerous game publishers including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Capcom, Focus Multimedia, Giants Software, Koei Tecmo, Paradox, Sega, SNK, Square Enix, Techland, THQ Nordic, Tripwire, Warner Bros and many others.
With its parent company in Höfen, Austria - and the HQ in Munich, Germany - PLAION owns local publishing companies in Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Australia, the United States as well as Japan and Hong Kong.
PLAION owns ten game development studios: Deep Silver Volition (Champaign, IL, USA), Deep Silver Dambuster Studios (Nottingham, UK), Fishlabs (Hamburg, DE), Warhorse Studios (Prague, CZ), Milestone (Milan, IT), Voxler (Paris, FR) , DigixArt (Montpellier, FR), Flying Wild Hog (Warsaw, Kraków, Rzeszów, PL), Free Radical Design (Nottingham, UK) and Vertigo Games (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, NL). Additionally, PLAION collaborates with numerous independent development studios around the world.
Part of PLAION is also PLAION PICTURES, a leading independent film distributor in Europe with a library of more than 1.400 titles. Further business operations include Sola Media, a sales agency and production company for family entertainment, Spotfilm Networx, a multi-channel streaming network, and a sub-label dedicated to Japanese animation.
PLAION also owns the leading video game merchandise company DPI Merchandising (Denver, Roseburg, USA and Munich, DE) and a Quality Assurance Facility in Olomouc, CZ.
PLAION is an Embracer Group company.